Testo Fuel vs TestoRipped Review – Which One For CrossFitters?
Testo Fuel vs TestoRipped – What Are They?
When you’re doing all the right things and you just can’t get over that next hurdle, it’s probably time to look to supplementation. You do your WODs, your fly pushups, your triceps presses, and it’s all good. Except you’re not gaining the muscle you want. Believe me, we’ve all been there. It’s not like we’re going to ask the doctor for hormone shots, but a guy could use a little t boost if you know what I mean.
So we look to natural testosterone boosters, Testo Fuel vs TestoRipped, to see what they can do. Today, in fact, we’re looking at two supplements with slightly different focuses. In the end, I’ll let you know which one I prefer, and clue you in on whether or not it could be right for you.
Testo Fuel vs TestoRipped – What They Do
First let’s take a quick look at the two products separately. Then we’ll compare and contrast Testo Fuel vs TestoRipped to figure out which one will get you the biggest muscle gains.
What is Testo Fuel?
If you’re going to put on muscle, you need testosterone. And its benefits don’t stop there. The more free testosterone you have flowing through your body, the better your mood, the more energy and endurance you have, the more sex drive you have, and the better you feel, both mentally and physically.
- D-Aspartic Acid has been clinically proven to increase testosterone levels by up to 42% in 12 days.
- Zinc is a key component of the testosterone producing mechanisms in the body. There is a direct correlation between zinc and testosterone levels.
- Oyster Extract is known to be loaded with zinc and other trace elements helpful to the muscle building process.
- Magnesium helps fats, carbs, and proteins get converted into energy.
- Ginseng balances hormone levels in favor of testosterone.
- Fenugreek contains saponins that help product sex hormones and enhance libido.
- Vitamin D helps increase the amount of free, unbound testosterone.
- Vitamin B6 helps suppress estrogen which has the natural effect of raising testosterone levels.
So it’s pretty clear that if you want to raise your testosterone levels, Testo Fuel has got you covered. And if you’re looking to build muscle and lose fat, you should be looking to raise testosterone levels.
While Testo Fuel is purely designed to boost testosterone, TestoRipped bills itself as a hardcore combination of pre-workout and fat burning supplements. It claims to get you ripped and ready by supercharging your workout and your fat burning capacities. Testosterone is part of the equation, but not the whole deal.
Key ingredients in TestoRipped are:
- Essential Vitamins and Minerals Chromium and B12. Chromium facilitates the conversion of carbs to energy and helps regulate insulin in the blood. Vitamin B12 increases energy and suppresses appetite.
- Testosterone Boosters Tribulus Terrestris and Tongkat Ali. These both increase testosterone levels but in slightly different ways. Tribulus signals the secretion of more Luteinizing Hormone which in turn signals the production of more testosterone. Tongkat Ali disables SHBG so it can’t bind up free testosterone. This makes it available to be used by the body.
- Energy Boosters Creatine, Beta Alanine, and Caffeine. Creatine and Beta Alanine help deliver energy directly to the muscle tissue to get you the most muscle strength and endurance possible in your workout. Caffeine provides overall energy, focus, and stamina for your body.
- Fat Burners Evodia, Guggulsterones, and Raspberry Ketones. These are thermogenics that raise your body temperature and metabolism so you burn more fat, even when you’re not working out. Guggulsterones also regulate your thyroid function to support fat loss.
As you can see, TestoRipped is more of a hodgepodge of ingredients serving multiple functions, all in the name of weight loss for men. One thing to remember is that when a supplement has lots and lots of ingredients, you run the risk that it doesn’t really have effective amounts of any of them.
Testo Fuel vs TestoRipped – The Comparison
Testo Fuel basically focuses on one thing and one thing only – increasing natural testosterone levels. Each of its ingredients supports that one process in one way or another. And it covers its ground quite well. It’s got a great track record with guys who’ve used it. Not to mention that it worked for me. I noticed real muscle gains in 2 weeks. That’s pretty hard to beat.
TestoRipped attempts to cover more ground than Testo Fuel. It’s really more of a pre-workout energy booster that helps burn fat. Sure, it does pay some homage to the fact that testosterone is needed to turn fat into muscle, but really its focus is helping you lose weight.
Where to you buy Testo Fuel and TestRipped?
You can buy both Testo Fuel and TestoRipped online. Try TestoRipped at www.testripped.com and ORDER Test0Fuel HERE
Testo Fuel vs TestoRipped – The Winner for CrossFitters
Our goal here at HighIntensitySupplements is simple. We want to help guys like us achieve the same kinds of goals we strive to achieve for ourselves. We’re high intensity guys, and our priority is on muscle gains. We know that with those muscles gains and a healthy diet, the fat ultimately won’t be an issue. That’s why we choose Testo Fuel in the battle of Testo Fuel vs TestoRipped. I know that Testo Fuel works to help build muscle. I’ve used it myself and I know. Nothing against TestoRipped, though. I just think that for our goals, its formula is a little to broad and not quite deep enough.
So the Winner is Testo Fuel!!!